Salad with figs and nuts is a perfect recipe especially when you need an energy charge immediately available but at the same time healthy and light. This salad is a unique , fresh, light, vegan and gluten-free dish . Perfect for lunch or even as a take away meal to make the load of energy and vitamins and face the best of the day.
• 60g of spinach or escarole
• 50g of rocket
• 6-8 figs
• 30g of nuts
• 20g of Azzuro Blend extra virgin olive oil
• 15g of Due Vittorie Oro balsamic vinegar
• 1/2 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
• 1 teaspoon of rice syrup (or maple or agave)
• full salt
HOW TO PREPARE:
1) Wash and dry the vegetables and cut the cloves. Chop the nuts roughly. Prepare the dressing for the salad: in a bowl, combine oil, Due Vittorie Oro balsamic, mustard, syrup and salt. Mix well with a whip. Adjust salt or vinegar if necessary.
2) Assemble the salad: season the vegetables with the dressing and stir well to mix. Add the cloves and nuts, gently mix and serve your salad of figs and nuts with Due Vittorie Oro balsamic vinegar.