- 2 kg of beans with pods
- 250 g fresh whole milk
- 150 g semi-seasoned pecorino cheese
- 300 g of fresh cream
- 4 slices bacon high 5mm
- Azzuro Tuscan Blend Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar Two Victories
Recipe: Two Victories.
- Clean the beans in half by opening the pod and collecting the seeds in a bowl (if the beans are cool, will be easy to remove the skins covering them, alternatively soak for a few seconds in boiling water).
- Season the beans in a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Cut the bacon into thin strips and add to the beans.
- To make the mousse, add the cheese milk and let stand for 30 minutes, then bring to a boil and stir to make a fondue.
- Remove from heat and let the mixture cool, then whip the cream and add it delicately to the cheese fondue.
- Serve the beans in a pot with the bacon, the middle two quenelle of mousse Parmesan and drizzle with Due Vittorie Oro balsamic vinegar.
← Older Post
Newer Post →