The marriage of avocado, prawns, garlic and balsamic vinegar are a match made in heaven. This makes the perfect light lunch or would be great as a starter and any leftover dressing is excellent on salad.
First make the dressing by shaking all the ingredients together. Then prepare the avocado, arrange the avocado slices in a fan shape, arrange the prawn on top and pour on the dressing.
Enjoy with some buttered wholemeal bread!
- 1 Avocado
- 60g Frozen prawns (thawed)
- For Balsamic Dressing:
- 4 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Due Vittorie Oro Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 Small pinches sea salt flakes
- Freshly ground pepper
- Put all the dressing ingredients into a salad dressing shaker, season to taste and shake vigorously.
- Prepare avocado by cutting in half, removing stone, skinning and cutting into slices.
- Arrange avocado slices on plates or small dishes.
- Decorate with the prawns and then pour over as much dressing as you wish.
- Serve with buttered wholemeal bread.