- 3-4 medium kumara or sweet potato
- 2-3 red or yellow capsicums
- 2 tbsp Azzuro Blend olive oil *
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 tbsp Azzuro Bush Honey (heated) *
- 4 tbsp Honey Mustard
* available in Azzuro Store
Preheat the oven to 200C. Line a large roasting dish with baking paper.
Peel the kumara and slice into even pieces, about 4cm. Halve the capsicums and remove the seeds.Slice the flesh lengthways into 4.
Place the kumara, capsicums and oil in the roasting dish and toss together.
Place the chicken thighs on top of the vegetables. Season to taste with salt & pepper. Combine the honey and mustard and spoon generously over each thigh.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until the vegetables are tender and the thighs are cooked through. Spoon any juices in the bottom of the pan over the chicken to serve.
Goes well with a glass or two (or three) of a good NZ chardonnay