- 1/4 cup Due Vittorie Oro Gold Balsamic vinegar *
- 1 tablespoon Azzuro Bush Honey *
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, optional
- 3 peaches, pitted and sliced into wedges
- 12 thin slices prosciutto
- 8 basil leaves, cut into thin ribbons
- Azzuro Tuscan Blend Extra-virgin olive oil *
* available in Azzuro Epicurean store
- Gently warm up the honey and balsamic and set aside when honey is dissolved.
- Brush the peach wedges with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on the grill, cut side down and grill until golden brown. Turn over and grill for 1 minute longer.
- Remove the peaches from the grill and wrap each wedge with a slice of the prosciutto.
- Drizzle the balsamic mixture over the wrapped wedges.
- Sprinkle the basil over the top and drizzle with olive oil.
Original Recipe by Bobby Flay adapted by Azzuro