Serves 6 -8 - Prep time: 20 minutes - Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 600g pumpkin, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp Tuscan Blend olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 125g fetta, diced
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Toss pumpkin, garlic and oil together. Place on baking tray. Cook on Fan Plus at 180 C for 15 minutes until tender.
- Layer spinach, fetta and pumpkin in a lightly greased 25cm flan dish.
- Combine eggs, water and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake on Fan Plus at 180 C for 25 minutes or until set when tested.
← Older Post
Newer Post →