This is a chicken recipe that can be done in the oven or on a grill. It has a very salty/vinegary taste and a crispy outside. To do on a grill, follow same recipe but you may use a folded foil 'pan' instead of a baking dish.
- 2 cups Due Vittorie Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Azzuro Blend extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 3 tsp rock salt
- 1 tsp Herbes Chicken Rub from Raptor Rubs
- 8 boneless chicken thighs, skin on
Prep time :Cook time: 45 m Ready In: 2 h
- In a large bowl, mix the cider vinegar, olive oil oil, egg, salt, and chicken rub. Place the chicken thighs in the bowl, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Arrange the chicken thighs in a baking dish, and cover with about 1/4 of the marinade mixture.
- Bake chicken 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Drain off the marinade so that the chicken skin will become crisp (a baster works well for extracting the marinade). Continue baking 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Serve with steamed beans or asparagus and mashed potatoes.