Our latest shipment from Italy has arrived so we have plenty of stocks of this amazing product.
Health benefits of apple cider vinegar:
- Low calories: Apple cider vinegar only contains about 3 calories per tablespoon.
- It contains all the good stuff: Quality apple cider vinegar contains amino acids, antioxidants and small amounts of potassium.
- Vinegar can help kill pathogens, including bacteria. It has traditionally been used for treating nail fungus, lice, warts and ear infections.
- Apple cider vinegar can help stabilise blood sugar levels, which is very useful for diabetics. It has also been shown to improve insulin levels.
- Weight loss: Some studies show that apple cider vinegar can help with weight loss by increasing feelings of fullness and lowering glucose and insulin levels.
- It can prevent heart disease and reduce blood pressure. In studies of rats, apple cider vinegar lowered cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which can help in the prevention of heart disease.
- Because it balances your body’s P.H. levels, it is great to include as part of a detox.
- ACV is great for your lymphatic system. Because of its ability to cleanse the lymph nodes and reduce mucus and sinus congestion; it can help with allergies and related symptoms, such as sore throats and headaches.
- It can help eliminate candida. Apple cider vinegar is rich in natural enzymes that can help rid your body of yeasts that cause thrush.